Free - 32 patch Pigments collection

Yep. I can see Dropbox is stuck on syncing trash… a known problem. I am looking into it now…

Everything loads correctly now, except for Analog Buzz Saw.wav.

I had to remove and reinstall Dropbox as it didnt like my upgrade to Sonoma. Link reposted at top and here:

It is now synced properly.

Thanks for your help. Now I understand the problem(s) I can fix my earlier collections and shouldn’t have the problem going forward.

I dont know what it was with that one patch and Analog Buzz Saw.wav. Nothing would fix it but it seems the error is erroneous as the sound of the patch seems unaffected by its absence. Weird!

2 Likes

I’m glad everything’s working now. Thanks again for your generous contributions to the patch libraries, and all your attention on perfecting the downloads.

1 Like

Wow! Thank you🙏🏿

1 Like

Hey @Khari
Welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Thanks for the share - some interesting sounds!

1 Like

Thanks. I know every patch in a collection won’t appeal to everyone but hope that a couple inspire them at least.

3 Likes

@Funtmaster definitely inspiring! Thanks for sharing these.

Is there a certain genre that most of these presets fall under?

Hey @juandelouise
Great to see you’ve made it over to the new Sound Explorers Forum.

I’d categorise them as ‘rather nice’! :wink:

2 Likes

Cheers! I’m adding that as a new genre for all future patches :wink:

1 Like

Many thanks. Banned and The Rebuke are my favourites.

Here’s a combination (Analogue Lab - Pigments + Arp 2600) to share back, hope it works.

Analog Lab_Preset_Banned Arp_20240303_18h53.labx (203.7 KB)
(note - master volume may be set to zero)

1 Like

Thanks. I imported it but it makes no sound. I cant see why. It is receiving midi data from my keyboard.

Weird.

I shall investigate further when I have time.

I think that’s my fault. Looks like I had turned down the master volume before I saved the patch :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ah - yes!

Those two sounds compliment nicely :slight_smile: