[Feature Request] Slower Division option for Chord progs: 1 Bar, 2 Bars, 4 bars or 1/2bar per Step

When using - say - Track 1 for “master” chord progressions (like a chord track in DAWs) - please add ability to set much longer note divisions such as 1 bar 2 bars 4 bars or half-bar as well as the current divisions choices.

One sequencer (track) would be set up like this while the remaining three sequencers would be at normal typical settings 1/4 note , 1/8th note 1/16th note etc.

In my use case I plan to use Keystep pro to record the left hand “fingered chord” parts to send to an arranger keyboard ( Genos , PSR, Korg PA etc ) because many hardware arrangers don’t have chord looper features that are editable ( shame on Yamaha for omitting this in the Genos and PSR SX ranges )

Keystep Pro would be perfect but currently the steps get sed up too quiclkly to support a large number of chord changes.

1 Like

Hi @dstenning and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!!

I’ve marked this up as a feature request for you, had to tweak your title a little to do so though.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

1 Like

Ah thanks for that. Good idea. ( as is mine :wink: )

1 Like