[Feature Request] Send MIDI program change when a project is loaded

It would be awesome to be able to send a MIDI program change message on each track when a project is loaded.

I think most people will have a particular sound they want to use for each project (aka “song”) and at a gig they’d want that sound to be selected automatically when they load a project to minimize errors.

How to implement it?

Maybe when you’re holding down the “Program” button each track could display the MIDI program for that track in its display and use the left/right buttons to change it.

Use the “mute” button to disable sending of the MIDI program change (the default setting, “–” is displayed in the program area).

For icing on the cake you could allow the first four controller knobs to change the MIDI program values as well - they’re much faster than buttons for selecting large numbers!

Hey @ftb welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Thanks for sharing your ideas to improve our products! we really appreciate our community’s feedback, indeed it could be nice this improvement.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

Keep exploring :zap:

Hey , i’ve been a KSP user since it got release…
We did asked for that feature a long time ago (on the older forum) but Arturia still doesn’t reply on this BASIC feature. It got really frustrating for a lot of us. Several people i make music with have sold their KSP for those reason and i’m starting to loose patience also …
For that price , arturia could put a lot more of basic functionnality for controller but they seems to choose to ignore the community …