[Feature Request] send bank and program change with the central wheel

Hello, my name is Martin. I am trying to set up Arturia KeyLab 88 MKII to change presets on external synthesizers (right now on Waldorf Blofeld). I am struggling to set up the scrub wheel program to incrementally change +1/-1 programs within the bank and then those left and right arrows underneath it to cycle between banks. Looks like the devs didn’t think of this feature even in Mark 2 keykab.

How hard could it be to update firmware on the current keys to enable this feature? Woth my previous controller this was easy and a no brainer. Please Arturia.

Meanwhile, is there any workaround? For ex. setting a pair of rotary knobs for what I need? Or one pair of pads for cycling between selected banks and other between programs 0-127?

HI @24love and welcome to the Sound Explorers Forum.

I do not own a KL-88 myself, so cannot comment on whether this is already possible, so i’ll mark it as a feature request meanwhile.

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

In the meantime, the support got to me. They pointed out that precisely what I need is doable via the big rotation knob in the middle in the user mode. Easy. My fault I didn’t read the manual.

1 Like

HI @24love

Many thanks on updating us on the situation, it’s appreciated!

We’ll mark this solved then.