[Feature Request] Performance Mode and Arpeggiation in Sequencer

I have 2 ideas that would take this amazing synth to another level.

1. Performance mode: Let’s say I write a song and steps 1-32 contain a Verse and steps 33-64 contain the chorus. If we could select the step banks we want to play, that would be great!

2. I think it would be great if notes and chords could arpeggiate in the sequencer. The Minilogue does an amazing job with this.

4 Likes

Hi @Beardfist we’re glad to see you here!

Thanks for sharing your ideas to improve our products! we really appreciate our community’s feedback.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

Best :zap:

Yes! This would be great, we need this two things!

Being able not only to change the last step position but also the first starting position would be great.

And the arp functions working with sequencer on would be great, this could be emplemented with the shift button with locking arp. Right now recording only the arp playing is very poor for what mini freak can do.

Another thing that is very annoying is not being able to change steps that are not enabled.
While performing i want to change disabled notes (to create variations) but it’s impossible if they are disabled… While performing this is very annoying and breaks all the workflow, because i have to enable the last steps, most of the time they are empty and then i have moments of silence while programming step sounds…

1 Like