[Feature Request] Modifier Key for Genre button to add Styles/Characteristics tags and more!

I would assume that this could be done? Just assign a free button to act as a modifier to Genre so that you could also cycle thru the choices in the Styles/Characteristics columns AND-just like you can do in the screen version of AL-be able to “stack up” on these tabs in your results field (rather than the choice of one erasing the previous one), for really zeroing in on exactly what you’re looking for.

Click to load is sort of a Quality of Life ask: not everyone wants to make a clicky sound when changing presets ALL the time. It would be nice to be able to go into Settings and activate Click to Load whenever the situation called for silent preset choice. (The same needs to be added to MiniFreak while you’re at it. The MiniFreak encoder button is obnoxiously loud, and I’d appreciate the ability to disable the need to press down on it before I can get a preset change).

The inclusion of the screenshots for Banks is for all those people out there like me with visually-based memories: I might not remember the actual name of a bank that I liked, but I’ll sure remember the icon it had! I’m not the only one out there who operates like this, trust me.

And, finally: Sysex. It’s so powerful and, yes: still used. I’d love its addition.

2 Likes

HI @Deepmojoman and thanks for the suggestions.

I’ll mark this up properly for you so our team are aware of it.

HTH!

Thanks so much!