[Feature Request] Keystep:Create a new empty sequence while playing live

I love my keystep, I’ve got the original 32 key controller. More often than not it is my jamming companion, but I really have struggled with using the sequencer on a live setting. There is no way that I’ve found that would allow me to erase the current sequence and/or create a new empty sequence with at least 16 or ideally 32 or 64 empty steps. I have to stop the sequencer, add the empty steps manually one by one and then hit play again, but this is not possible to do in a live setting and definitely not an easy way to get it done. Has anyone found a better solution or is there an update in the horizon to add empty sequences live?
Cheers,
Altertango

Hi @altertango

AFAIK, as you’ve found out, this isn’t possible currently.
I’ve turned the post into a feature request for you so our team are aware of it.

HTH!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Hello @matjones
Thanks a lot for your promptly replay, I’d love to see this feature come with an update, it would render the keystep so much more useful, and if you could add un-quantized sequences that would be awesome.
Cheers,
Alteratngo