[Feature Request] Keylab MK3 feature request

Fat chance probably, but would absolutely love waterfall keys on one of the next Keylab iteration, and would be even better if it had 73 or 76 keys. It’s something NI doesn’t offer in any of their Kontrol series. Would also love polyphonic aftertouch, but I doubt both can be offered. A Kaoss xy axis pad would also be extremely useful. Anyway, was just looking around for alternatives as I don’t plan on upgrading my two NI kontrol mk2 keys to the mk3. Hello everyone!

3 Likes

Hi @Sergievsky and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Thanks for sharing your ideas to improve our products! we really appreciate our community’s feedback.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

1 Like

+1 for poly AT and midi 2.0 support; I was close to an NI MK3 but held off holding hope for Arturia to come through (c’mon gang, you can do this)

1 Like

Hi @iowastate89 and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

Thanks for your feature request, indeed it could be nice this improvement.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.

I know, I am late to this party. But waterfall keys would be wonderful. As a organ player by education, this would be really something. Nothing wrong with half weighted normal keys. But often it gets painful when playing my organ stuff. :man_shrugging: