[Feature Request] Global transpose keyboard by semitones

Hello,
Is there a way to globally transpose the Minifreak keyboard by -1 Semitone? This would be very useful for me.

I can only find this option per preset on the oscillators. Globally I can only change -+50Cents.

Because my band plays one semitone down I have to transpose all songs or save the presets with modified oscillators. To have a global transpose would be very helpful.

HI @Guy

As far as i’m aware there isn’t a way to do this, it’s not in the latest manual and i’ve not managed to figure it out myself.

We’ll keep this marked as a feature request so our team are aware of it.

One thing to consider though… although it seems like a pain to have to relearn the set, there’s A LOT to be said for being able to do so, it also makes one a better musician for being able to do so. :sunglasses:

+1 for the transpose. Please make sure to transpose MIDI output or MIDI input as a user selection, too.

Thank you for taking this feature on your list!

For sure it would be better to have the ability to be able to transpose our songs directly by playing in different keys, but I’m not a pro and playing on Minikeys ist fiddling in some one semitone down transposed keys (eg. Key C->B or E->Eb).