[Feature Request] FX Collection in Analog Lab Pro

Since analog lab has gone “Pro”, I’m hoping for future ability to use FX Collection within it. We have all these wonderful sounds and FX, and still need a DAW to combine them. It would be more interesting to expand sound design with access to all available tools within one software…Analog Lab Pro.

5 Likes

HI @jblongz

Thanks for the idea! We’ll leave this marked as a feature request so our team spot it.

1 Like

I second this request completely. I made a similar request a long while back, to have a ‘shell’ for FX Collection, similar to the IKM Suite. So we can create multi-effect chains and manage these presets and user chains. In other words an Analog Lab V but for the FX Collection.
But I would be super happy if this was also integrated into Analog Lab itself. Nice.

1 Like

Yes this please, I use Analog Lab for sound ideas , would be great to use the fx chain. same goes for pigments.

1 Like

HI @Miria_Bläck and welcome to The Sound Explores Forum.

Hope to see more of you in the future!

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

1 Like

Quite logical, Miria!
More so for people who use Analog Lab as standalone.
I wonder why it has not already been done. Maybe a programming snag I can’t see.

1 Like