[Feature Request] First impressions

Hello team Arturia,

First of all, Thanks for having recreated this wonderfull 303 emulation. It looks very promissing!

I am not sure if I would use the modulation section for, let say, control Cutoff or other moving paramaters during the play. I rather like to use automations in my DAW but with standalone mode, why not. The function by itself is very nice.
I guess it could also nicely be used to give exiting movement like you would do in a synth with an LFO over a filter enveloppe.

That been said, would you consider a new feature suggestion regarding the sequencer?
I personally would so much like to have a kind of “follow mode” during playback (through a “sync” button ?). So, meaning that the screen of the sequencer would follow the timeline during the playback. Then you don’t have to drag left or right when having a long pattern playing when you want to follow events or change sometihng.

Thanks

1 Like
  • Hey @Julian welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

If i understand you correctly, are you wanting the Acid V sequencer window to scroll to follow its own sequence along to your DAW?

Ps
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about any new and exciting news from Arturia.

Hi @matjones ,
Indeed, along the DAW or in stand alone mode. It would be convenient when you have a pattern with more than 16 steps

1 Like

I made a real boo boo when this came out. Even though I could have snagged it at 49 bucks, I procrastinated too much.

Hoping there is a BF price on it, 199 is too much for how much I’ll use it
though it is really great.

Hi @livesforrap

Good to see you made it to the new forum!

Yes, unfortunately, as the old saying goes; ‘you snooze, you lose’! :woozy_face:

It’s always worth keeping an eye open for sales though.

The best way to know about Arturia sales is to make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

There will most likely be sales coming for Black Friday/Xmas. I would not be surprised if V Collection 10 is released before the end of the year as well.