[Feature Request] Add transpose feature to KeyStep 37?

It would be great to add a transpose feature to KeyStep 37. We could make it possible by using software functions but that’s not convenient. After all, seq and arp can be performed by software as well but KeyStep 37 still implemenets them. The point is, a transpose feature is really vital!

Please make a firmware update to make it happen. I have an idea: giving an option, when not playing the arp or seq, holding ‘Shift’ will change ‘Oct-’ and ‘Oct+’ to ‘Transpose-’ and ‘Transpose+’ respectively. The key indicators remain showing the actual key so we know how much we transposed.

HI @Ric_Cs and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum.

• Thanks for your feature request, indeed it could be nice this improvement.

We will mark this topic as a feature request to let our team know about it.

Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

Hi,

I am really glad someone has requested that. It seems like a really basic feature that most controllers support nowadays. To add more, this has already been requested in the legacy forum “some” time ago.

Regarding the “feature request” field, I am happy that someone keeps an eye on it. However, the latest firmware update for Keystep 37 dates back to 12-Aug-2021. Does anybody from Arturia side has any idea when an update for Keystep 37 is expected? :slight_smile:

Thanks.