Fastest way to backup all KSP projects?

Using the MIDI control center the process of backing up the KSP is ridiculously slow. Each project transfers very slowly, and worse it appears that they have to be manually transferred one at a time.

Am I missing something here? Is there really no option to easily backup all KSP projects at once ?

1 Like

Bump
:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :brown_heart: :black_heart: :boom:

Arturia recommends you purchase a second Keystep Pro and manually enter the patterns and projects. This will alleviate any struggles you may have with the MIDI control center.

Thank you for choosing Arturia, and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter!

-Phil
Arturia West Sacramento Sales & Research Division
Managing Associate & Spokesmodel, PhD

Hello !

Sorry I didn’t answer sooner.
You’re right I don’t think there is a way of doing it, which is bad.

I will log this as a feature request and I will try to take a look at it in the following weeks.

Cheers !

I have seven keystep pros, they are essential to my process of composition. As you can imagine that results in many patterns and chains and projects that need to be backed up almopsty daily.

I’m not having any struggles with the midi control center, the MCC is the only one having struggles, with backing up the keystep pro, judging by how very very long it takes to copy these very small files one by one from KSP to MCC.

Thanks, I look forward to some improvement, shall I check back here? Or somewhere else?

Hey !

I will try to let you know if we move forward on this topic.

But I might forget, or be too busy to do so, so please also check MCC changelogs when we release a new version.

Cheers !