Exploration bundle packs not showing up in Pigments sound store?

The Expressive Explorations, Beats Explorations, and Liquid Explorations packs aren’t showing up in the Pigments sound store for me. Are they showing up for anyone who hasn’t already bought them?

Same here! And Arturia Support suggests all kinds of actions a user should take, like deleting cache files. But most of the time that isn’t the case with these kind of problems, and Arturia knows that. But support has to send a request to the second line… again.

It’s a problem with deployment or registration of the package, and the whole process takes about 3-4 weeks from request to fix. After that the packages appear in the in-app stores.

Another anoying thing is the instruction you receive by e-mail after the purchase of a sound pack. It states you should use and sync ASC, which isn’t the case with these kind of expansions. But of course it’s the first thing support suggests, too.

1 Like

Don’t know if this link helps

What information are you pointing at…?
It’s the product page with system requirements.

Note: it’s also mentioning ASC, which has nothing to do with these kind of bundles / packs.

When I click on the link it takes me to

“it’s also mentioning ASC, which has nothing to do with these kind of bundles / packs.”

Let’s say you don’t have Pigments 5 yet and the bundle has presets that make use of some of the resources unique to Pigments 5. The ASC is one way to update to Pigments 5 and also Analog Lab Pro (if you have it) so the presets in the Exploration Bundle work as intended.

So the reference to the ASC (“An elegant and simple solution to help you install, activate, and update your Arturia software instruments.”) is relevant to the new Sound Banks.

“Another anoying thing is the instruction you receive by e-mail after the purchase of a sound pack. It states you should use and sync ASC, which isn’t the case with these kind of expansions. But of course it’s the first thing support suggests, too.”

On a second (older) computer, I tried some of the Pigments 5 Exploration Bundle Presets. When a layer uses a resource not in Pigments 4 (I haven’t updated it yet), that layer is silent.

You have the right to be annoyed, but I don’t think that is Arturia’s goal. Seems to me they are providing helpful information.

Yes I know that, but it doesn’t provide information on ‘how’ and/or ‘why’ those packs don’t show-up in the in-app sound store(s). And yes, they should. Otherwise you have to manually install them by downloading the packages from your account and they will show up under a different section within your app.

Of course it’s not their goal… but what’s annoying (the rest of my posting) is that this kind of information is also provided by support (and ALSO in the e-mail), but has nothing to do with the problem.

So it’s annoying, because it’s confusing and doesn’t help in solving the problem. And I bet that’s one of their goals when providing customer support: ‘first time right’. Reducing costs and ticket time, and increasing customer satisfaction. Because it’s not the first time this particular problem occurs.

So you pay for something through their website and after that it’s not showing up for download and use in the in-app store. After that the whole process takes weeks playing ping-pong with support and before second line takes over and fixes the problem.

I am struggling to see these from Pigments. The FAQ says: -
Launch Pigments.
Go in the in-app store .
Find your sound bank and click on the “Install” button that replaced the previous “Buy” button.
My first question… How do I get to the ‘In-App’ store?

At the top-center of the application, it shows your current preset. To the left of that, is an icon that looks like four lines. Click that to open the Preset page, currently showing the Explore preset menu.

On the left side of that page is a panel with menu options, one of which is Store. Click Store and it will display the Arturia Sound Store. Hopefully, you will see the Explorations banks as the first ones shown there.

EDIT: fixed my left and right lol

2 Likes

Hi @Talahamut

I’m sure you meant the left side.

BTW: The soundpacks have been in the Store since day two. They should be there.
Just in case. An open application might need to be reopened to update the store content.

1 Like

I have a similar problem. I installed the Exploration Bundle pack on one machine; now I’d like to have it on a second machine (where I have a second installation of Pigments 5). On that machine, I opened up Pigments, clicked on the store, found the three packs right away, and clicked on install. Now it says they are installed but they do not appear in the Sound Banks in Pigments. I opened up ASC and clicked on syncrhonize, but that didn’t do anything (the bundled packs don’t show up there, do they?). Frustrating.

UPDATE: I solved this problem by following what this person on reddit advised - installing from the website rather than ASC. https://www.reddit.com/r/arturia/comments/11qohxh/sound_bank_trouble_banks_are_downloaded_but_dont/