Editing patches on "Polybrute 12" using Arturia software editor

Do people here presently owning Polybrute 12 have any experiences to share regarding the use of Arturia’s software editor for Polybrute 12 specifically? MacOS? Windows? Bugs? Solutions?

I’m considering getting one. A bit shaky that, considering the many complaints shared on the Arturia Forum and here regarding “Polybrute” - unfortunately most posts/comments do not specify whether they refer to Polybrute or Polybrute 12. To be expected - we didn’t know a Polybrute 12 would be showing up for sure - until recently…

So maybe anyone having anything to ask or share going forward specifically on the “Polybrute 12” should include the phrase “Polybrute 12” in their comments/posts…

I don’t believe anyone but product reviewers has a 12 yet, it’s not even available to buy on Arturia’s product page.

Mines been on order for 6 weeks now and according to the shop just over a week to go :pray: will let you know how the software is when it arrives.

As it is I’ve never had problems with the 6 and connect, well not once I upgraded from win8.1

Thanks, didn’t realize it hasn’t even started shipping…

Hi Moho, just a week? :astonished: You and I might have to wait until the end of August to get our hands on it.

Yeah I was just going on what my dealer told me that Arturia had told them, the date has changed 3 times now and I was getting worried some sort of fatal flaw had shown up during testing but some appear to have been released in the USA so hopefully it will arrive sooner than my new date of early September

It’s starting to appear in the hands of end users. A few people over at GS have got theirs.

And yes, PolyBrute Connect works fine with the PB12.