CV note off & hitching during load/save

Hullo!

I absolutely love my KSP but there are two bugs which, if fixed, would make it completely perfect for me.

Firstly, at some point during use, if I’ve been switching tracks between seq, arp, and muted a lot, I find it gets into a strange, buggy mode of operation where CV gates don’t work correctly: if I hold down one key, then press & release a second key, the gate will close when the second key is released (even though the first key is still held down). Makes no difference putting the track in mono mode. Sequences & arpeggios still work fine once this starts happening, but it makes live performance very difficult. Usually it requires a reboot to fix; sometimes it goes away without a reboot but I haven’t been able to figure out a sequence of actions I can use as a workaround. This bug was raised in 2021 on the old forums and it was mentioned that firmware 2.0’s CV support was being completely overhauled, but nothing has been released. Any progress?

The other bug I have is that when saving anything - including doing any sort of copy & paste - the CV outs get stuck for the duration of the operation. I’ve figured out that the sequencer keeps running whilst this is happening, as if it’s synced with other devices it is still in sync when it resumes, but after a second or two of stuck notes during the save/paste. This one isn’t a deal breaker, but still annoying.

So, Arturia, what’s happening with the firmware? Will there ever be any more updates?

Hey @depthbuffer we’re glad to see you here!

Thanks so much for reporting these bugs.

I highly recommend you to log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation and/or follow up closely the evolution with you.

Make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about our last updates and products.

Let’s keep exploring :zap: