Can't register my KeyLab 61 mk3

I can’t register my new KeyLab 61 mk3. If I start Analog Lab Pro, the register window appears, when I click on the register button, I get a “Registration failed” message in red and a “Try Again” button appears. If I click on it, I just keep getting the registration failed message. If I attempt to register via the registration webpage, after I input the serial number and unlock code and click the “Register” button, I get a message that says “Please fill all requested fields (Serial and Unlock Code provided to you)”. I tried contacting support and haven’t heard back from them, I also didn’t get a confirmation email that they received my help request, so I don’t know if they actually received it. Any suggestions?

Use the Arturia Software Center to register software and devices. It requires an Arturia account login. Have you completed this step yet?

There is a My Products menu item which when you click and open the page you can then click the Add Product option at which point you provide your serial number.

I’m having the same problem with mine, tried registering it online and in the software but no luck. I figure this is one of those things that will be resolved on their end in the coming days

I’ve used ASC for many years already. It won’t register my KeyLab 61 Mk 3 on ASC also. I have a KeyStep 32 that I registered with no problem.

HI @Jlquartet @BoogalooMan @RZee

This COULD just be a case of it being very early days, but i’ll see if i can give someone a ‘nudge’, unlikely to be over the weekend though.

HTH!

please let us know if the problem is resolved meanwhile!

Thanks! I’ll let you know if it’s resolved.

Same here. I opened a ticket. They needed a photo of the SN and UC from the keyboard itself (not the card). Waiting to hear back from them now.

I’m concerned that I never got a confirmation response from them with a service ticket number, so I didn’t get any request for a photo of the SN and UC from the bottom of my KeyLab. I assume they have the correct new email address that’s in my profile, that had been updated over a year ago. I suspect that Zendesk thing they use for online service requests still has my old email address. Not sure what’s going on, and what I should do next.

@RZee I heard back from support quite quickly with what they required, so I’d suggest just getting in touch with them, if you do not hear from them early next week.

I just put in my ticket, got an email confirmation right away. The form didnt adk me for contact info, it just used what my Arturia account info had for my email since I was logged in. Might be worth putting in another one just in case?

I just sent an email from my yahoo email account to both info & us_support for Arturia and just got an email from Arturia Sales Support with my support number! Strange that when I emailed support from my icloud email account, or submitted a request from the support webpage, I got no support email. Maybe some weird thing with an icloud email address being blocked, who knows?

Funny story, I am just getting around to setting mine up and experiencing the same issue. Why do companies have such a hard time with seamless product launches?

Same here with my Keylab 61 MK3. Sent a support ticket.

I was finally able to get mine registered via Analog Labs. Strangely all of my existing products required reactivation at one point over the last 24 hours…

Just tried that again on my end, no luck. Not particularly a great first impression for a first-time Arturia customer :sweat_smile:, but it sounds like their support is generally very helpful and it’s just bad timing with a product launch coupled with a holiday weekend.

The actual people who run the support section are usually very helpful. But typically what happens is they launch a product or a discount directly before a public holiday (same as they did this time, and same as they will do again at Christmas when VCX will get a seasonal discount), and either (1) the website goes down because of increased traffic so new purchasers can’t download their new products, or (2) ASC can’t sign in for the exact same reason, or (3) there is some other early-doors technical problem. Either way all the technical and support staff who could remedy the situation are on leave. Happens absolutely every time like clockwork.

1 Like

I just got a message back from support, they’ve fixed the issue and I was able to register it on their website as normal. Thanks everyone!

I’m also able to register now from the website.