[Bug]Pigments encoders jumping and stuttering values when used through NI Komplete Kontrol VST

When I use Komplete Kontrol with Native Instruments Synths I don’t have an issue when I turn the encoders of my S61. However if I run Pigments through Komplete Kontrol and turn the encoders on my S61 MK3 the values stutter and jump in increments instead of changing smoothly. The values also jump if I use my mouse while running Pigments through Komplete Kontrol. If I load Pigments without using Komplete Kontrol and I map a knob then the values change smoothly with the S61 MK3 but that sort of defeats the purpose of having this keyboard. Does anyone else have this issue?
Win 10, Intel i7, 64 GB Ram, Ableton 12

Hey @Midi_Cece and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

Thanks for identifying this bug! We’re sorry to hear about it.

We will let our team know about this in order to add it to their priorities and they will contact you.

Please let us know if you find any other issue.

Best :zap:

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

Hi @Midi_Cece and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!

Thanks for identifying this bug! We’re sorry to hear about it.

We will let our team know about this in order to add it to their priorities and they will contact you.

Please let us know if you find any other issue.

Best :zap:

I’m seeing the same thing on my Mac with the KK 3.2.0 VST (turning knobs with mouse), but the AU version seems to work ok. I’m not sure if that would indicate a problem with Arturia or with NI.

Other Arturia synths seem to work ok in VST KK, although the knobs still feel a little more “touchy” than they do when running the AU version.

I feel better knowing that I’m in not alone.