Bug in firmware 2.0 - MIDI CCs show wrong parameter name on screen

I’m using an Astrolab 37.

If I load an instrument (eg. grand piano) and send a MIDI CC value to my Astrolab it shows the name of the parameter I’m changing on the Astrolab screen (eg. “Soundboard resonance”) with the value received.

If I now change to a different instrument (eg. a Juno) and send the same MIDI CC it still says “Soundboard resonance” on screen until I turn one of the Instrument knobs on the keyboard.

I can hear that the correct value is being changed (eg. filter cutoff) but the parameter name shown on the screen is wrong (Junos don’t have a soundboard parameter!)

After I turn an “instrument” knob on the keyboard it fixes itself and starts showing the correct parameter names on screen when it receives MIDI CC.

1 Like

Hi @ftb ,

I understand you as the behavior has changed in the newest firmware. I suggest you contact Arturia Support directly through your account.
https://www.arturia.com/support/ask-for-help

OK, I sent it to support, too.