I am trying to ease a collaborator into using Pigments by introducing them to Pigments Play. I own the full version of Pigments. I would like to begin by starting projects using presets that are in play. Even when I enable “Play” mode , it shows all of my presets. Is there a filter that shows just the Play version?
Hi @dubdisciple. Welcome back.
AFAIK there is no way to do this.
PLAY is a view. Using it does’nt mean the full version of Pigments suddenly is the PLAY version.
But you could limit to choosing priests from the Factory directories, that might possibly work.
We could send you the list of Pigments Play presets as a .txt file, would that help?
That would he awesome. I will eventually get him to buy full version lol. Ths will get ball rolling
Full version has a lot of presets, but still good idea. Thanks
I realize the play version of these presets will have limitations, but the general sound is good enough. Thank you
Here’s a full list of the 100 Pigments Play presets:
Funk Bass
Mystic Pluck
Vibrarhoditzer
Firestarter
Root Structure
Classic Yoi
Disorder
Howler Bass
Perceptions
Rock My Bass
The Punch
Toulouse 2025
Bass Ventura
Funky House Bass
Monumental Bass
Next Gen Liquid
Clean Bed
Dub Bass
Next Gen 808
Subatomic Bass
Wabi-Subby
Weird Formant Reese Bass
Dissident Brass
Haruto’s Woodwinds
Pin Tweaks
Bells Of Varanasi
Hang Me Some Melodies
Harmo Cluster Bells
Trap Lord
90’s Poly Keys
JPP38000
Acoustic Drops
Astral Boys
Electronic Creek
Lovely Fifths
Phonky Business
Should Be Fine
Kalimbox
The Wooden Oracle
Physular
Rave Stab
Shape Of Rugrats
Cape Town
Droplet Poke
Eastern Mystery
Krog Keys
Microscoping
Classic Rave
DTej Lead
Hofmann’s Lead
LeadL
This Olive Is Acid
Futur Pluck
Plucky One
Stutter House Lead
Back Then
Super Jupiter
Boards of Zelina
Breath
Old Depths
Vocal Organ
D-Troy
Insect Mushroom
Enchanted Rainstick
Magic Havok
Space Amoeba
Textural Crystal
The Passage
Utopia
Boudabar
Interstellar Saxophon Ensemble
Planet Pulse
Reverse Pad
Bird’s Temple
Bright Horizon
Ring & Comb Experiences
Magic Realm
Modern Pad
Retrograde
Rods
Valkyrie’s Revenge
Mystic Piano
Not Afraid Of 138
Thin Plucked Arp
Black Arts
Coastal Shine
Heroic Arp
Hyperr
One Note Discovery
Iron Tremors
Spaceship Rise
Fountain of Sines
Dark Night Rise
The Gate
Lofi Folk Guitar
Bent Pluck
Infinite Ensemble
Microlymphic
Voices Of The Forest
Indigo Mush
Thank you so much. This is so helpful!!
I did notice something interesting. It seems like there are actually presets in play that are not in my full version ![]()
No, impossible. the Play Factory is a selection of the different Pigments factory banks that are currently in production. There are several factory banks for Pigments, as each year we release a new one.
Hi @lily.arturia,
There are actually lot’s of presets that i don’t have either from that list.
I’ve tried to run a standalone installer, and the presets are still not there.
I have no idea why it’s so.
Try to start to search from the preset “6. Arp Breaker” and forward. Or from “100. Solar Horizon” and backwards.
Can a speciel Play Bank be created - also to download and install?
Ok we are looking into this and will get back to you asap
MY BAD! the list had issues, I must have gotten mixed up.
I have updated the list.
That look better. ![]()