Audiofuse Gargled Static Noise

My USB Audiofuse produces a gargled static noise at startup when audio is played. I must disconnect the USB cable then reconnect, for the unit to read the audio signal properly. My sample rates are matched and I’ve updated all drivers but the issue persist.
Any solutions…?
Thanks in advance

AudioFuse Firmware: 1.2.3 | Win 10.0.19045 Build 19045 x64 32GB

Hi @Reykj and welcome to The Sound Explorers Forum!!

Could you post your system spec please (OS, Hardware etc) as it’ll help people to help you much more quickly .

HTH!

Ps,
Please don’t forget to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest from Arturia.

1 Like

Done…thanx

My Windows days are an ancient memory now but have you tried another cable or using another USB port?

Are you using a USB hub and if so, is it powered?

2 Likes

I use the cable from Arturia which came with the AudioFuse Rev 2 unit.
I use the same USB port that I’ve used for many years with my RME BabyFace and other audio units…but I’ll try your suggestion, thanks…
I don’t use hub on audio devices, I find it problematic…I plug them directly into my PC tower

Hi @Reykj

As @Funtmaster suggests, the first thing i’d do would be to try another USB cable, if it still happens try another USB port.
Also, if you still have your BabyFace you should try that, or any other USB interface you might have, to make sure it’s not the USB port or a particular cable.

Also, are you using antivirus software or anything that might slow your machine booting or loading files/apps?

HTH!