AudioFuse Control Center Window Size

My AudioFuse Control Center doesn’t appear to retain the window size setting and always defaults back to 60%. It doesn’t appear to be able to retain my setting of 80%.

Is this a known issue?

macOS 14.5, Mac Studio M1 Max, 64GB RAM, AFCC 2.2.1.842 (arm64), AudioFuse 16Rig

1 Like

No problem on Windows with the current AFCC 2.2.1.842

Mine seems to save the setting correctly, with a similar computer configuration as yours.

Hello.

I’m sorry you encountered this issue.
Similar behaviour have been reported to our support team.
We haven’t succeeded to reproduce and understand the issue yet.

Could you please contact our support team in order for them to collect as much information as they can on your config/setup. This will help us track and fix this issue.

Thanks

1 Like

I was just doing exactly that :slight_smile: I’m guessing there is some sort of config file that maybe isn’t being saved correctly? I will report back!

You are guessing right.

If you want to check, the file should be located under /Library/Arturia/AudioFuse Control Center/resources/tmp/af.pref.xml

Cheers !

Same issue!

I’m working through this with Arturia support. It would be interesting to know your system specs.

MacOS 10.15

Thank you!

Same here on Mac Studio M2 Max. The config file is empty:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

I then deleted the config file and reopened AFCC, now it writes the values into it:

param name=“BASE_Size” value=“0.600000”
param name=“LastConnectedDevice” value=“0x6000025ddce0”

Let’s see if it keeps the file or empties it again…

Ok, when I switch OFF the Rig16 it empties the config file again. This is the problem here…

Please log a ticket with Arturia Support. Feel free to quote my report number [Request #971225] so they can tie these together and check for any commonalities.

reporting done :slight_smile:

Looks like we got this sorted. As well as making sure that AFCC has Full Disk Access in the macOS Privacy settings, you have to make sure that the Sharing & Permissions settings are all set to Read & Write.

To do this, right click on the application, select Get Info and then set all of them to Read & Write. You will likely need to click the padlock and enter your password to make these changes.

Regards,

Rob.

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 21.29.00

3 Likes

Scratch that… it’s started doing it again :frowning: