Asc not working

I am unable to connect through ASC. I just had a colleague in Montreal try to connect and he had the same problem initially before it finally let him in. I put a support request in but have yet to hear back and in the mean time am unable to use my Arturia products. Help!

3 Likes

i’ve been having issues with ASC all afternoon, as well as Efx Motions showing up as a problem file in one of my DAWs, rendering it unloadable, i’ve never had this issue with Arturia VSTs in this particular DAW before now.

1 Like

I too have the same problem with ASC. Cannot sign in, cannot connect to Arturia servers.

2 Likes

Hi @esierka and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

It could be a case of too many people trying to register the new Efx Motions plugin, possible server maintenance, or the server might be down for some reason. Unfortunately these things do happen from time to time, so apologies and please be patient.
These things are generally dealt with fairly quickly though.

Ps
If you haven’t already, please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about all the latest news from Arturia.

I too have the same problem with ASC. Cannot sign in, cannot connect to Arturia servers.

Hi @nobre and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

I am currently not near my own studio machine so am unable to check this from my location.
Please be patient and this should be resolved fairly soon.

Ps
If you haven’t already, then please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about all the latest news from Arturia.

I got an email from Tech Support confirming there was a problem they were working on fixing and it has not been fixed. I’m good now. Thank you for responding.

I’ve got problems with the ASC updates go into PAUSED (grayed out). Any fix for you?

Hi @Techsoni and welcome to our Sound Explorers Forum.

Sorry to read this, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Ps,
Please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about the latest news from Arturia.