ASC freezes after launching and synchronizing licenses on M1 Max MacBook Pro

Hi,

I received a notification that there were updates to some of my V Collection 9 instruments after launching Cubase Pro 12. I quit Cubase and launched Arturia Software Center. After apparently synchronizing my licenses, ASC was “frozen” onscreen. I could not scroll up and down through my products or click on any of the buttons.

So I downloaded the latest version of ASC and reinstalled it. I relaunched the program and experienced the same behavior. The program is locked up / frozen onscreen and I can’t click on or alter any of its controls.

I have never experienced this problem before.

Please advise.

Thank you.

P.S. My M1 Max MacBook Pro has 64GB of RAM and a 2TB internal NVMe SSD with over 1.5GB of free space.

Hi @OllieBoi and welcome to our Sound Explorers community!

How long did you wait until you quit or restarted ASC? It can actually take a little while to synchronise, i’ve noticed it does seem to take more time than it used to lately.

Ps, if you haven’t already, then please make sure to subscribe to our Newsletter to be the first to know about them.

I waited for a good 5 minutes or so for the licenses to synchronize. Should I wait longer?

@OllieBoi Yeah, five minutes is a fair bit longer than it should take for sure, but just had to check, sure you understand.

It does sound a little strange so, in order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Okay, I will contact support. Thanks so much for your help. I really appreciate it!

1 Like