Arpeggiator + Chords + Hold can work together?

In this video, at 6:24 she says that the three functions can work together: https://youtu.be/ELOOoc9vmOQ?si=c34ekKkwtP846Law&t=384

It is stated in the cheatsheet as well, at the bottom left part of the guide

However, I can’t make it work. If the Chord mode is enabled, and the Hold button is lit blue, the Arpeggiator still triggers single notes, not the memory chord which works again when it is turned off

I am on firmware 1.1.1 and tested it on several synths including Analog Lab V

Hi @bichuelo welcome to our community!

I saw the video but sorry if I don’t understand you, but you can use the three functions but the Arpeggiator will trigger only a single note of the Chord that you make.

If this is not the issue and you found that your minilab have a problem with the Chord and Arp please just write a Ticket to our Support Team, because it could be something with your electronic plate maybe.

If you cant send like a link with a video of what is happening or explaining more the issue I could have more info.

Cheers! Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @bichuelo thanks for sharing this and sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to help you better please log in to your account to contact our Technical support team that will help you to fix this situation.

Best :zap:

Now I see, thanks. I thought each note would trigger the memorized chord, like the Modal Electronics’s synths do. I see, however, that this controller does exactly what you say and it is shown like that on the video

It’s a different approach. It would be great to have an option to switch between both of them!

2 Likes