Analog Lab V with KeyLab mkII MIDI controller not working properly in Cubase

Hi,

Since the recent update of Analog Lab V/Pro I’ve run into a recurring glitch/problem in the KeyLab mkII midi controller in Cubase. When the mkII midi controller is selected, every time I select a new sound in Analog Lab Pro the Master Volume (in Analog Lab V) somehow drops to 0. It doesn’t show on the software controller knob (seems like before with a default value of 0.854), but if I press/click the knob, the sound suddenly jumps back to normal.

This glitch is quite annoying as it forces an extra ‘operation’ between sounds when browsing through the sound gallery. A workaround is possible by setting the midi controller to Generic 9 knobs - but the mkII controller is set to default every time I open a new Analog Lab V synth. This can’t be changed, which is also a nuisance.

Also, every time I restart a project the default setting is back to the faulty mkII midi controller and the volume knob is at 0 again. And I have to turn on the volume knob for every individual Analog Lab synth in the project.

Has anyone experienced the same problem, discovered a better workaround, or know of a fix?

Thanx,
Tobi