Analog Lab Pro (and Play) Doesn't Remember Keyboard Display Setting

I personally like to work without the keyboard display showing because its less clutter and theres more room for presets to show. Opening a new intance of Analog Lab Pro (Play) now I am having to manually close that keyboard display every time. The version before this remembered that display setting each time a new Analog Lab was opened.

Hi @QAPT

From memory, Iā€™m fairly sure this is ā€˜by designā€™, I could be wrong though.

Iā€™ll check fully tomorrow when Iā€™m at my studio machine and post back.

Hopefully it isnā€™t. This will become a brand new inconvenience for me. Kinda defeats the purpose of having that option if it wont save and you have click it every time you open a new instance of Analog Lab. I feel like that option should run hand and hand with the resize window

I hope thereā€™s a way of disabling the new ā€œPlayā€ startup screen in ALV and replacing with the original presets list!

@QAPT
It appears not iā€™m afraid, it does appear to be by design.

@mistrust
Youā€™ll be pleased to hear that all you have to do is open ALV, click on the ā€˜cogā€™ icon in the top right hand corner, select ā€˜settingsā€™, ā€˜Start Pageā€™ and then scroll through the list to ā€˜Exploreā€™ā€¦

ALV

1 Like

Thanks for that. Glad to know! I should set aside some time to have a proper look around ALV! Right now, Iā€™m preparing for a gig where Iā€™ll be using Essentials MK3 with ALV5 live for the first time!!!

1 Like

@mistrust
Great stuff!
Let us know how it goes. :sunglasses:

Thanks! Will do. Iā€™ve been using an Akai MPK Mini until now but decided I needed to go bigger!