ALV Crickets Not Loading (Logic Pro 12)

not sure if this is the correct forum or if it is even supported under Golden Gate iOS 27. having issues with sound bank “crickets” under analogue lab not loading and not showing under the channel strip as an “au instrument” for arturia using logic pro 12.4.

Hi @zchopper62. Welcome back.

Arturia have not made any statement about supporting Golden Gate. They have not had time to test yet, as Golden Gate is very new. I don’t know if there are any issues. If an AU is missing on your system, then you can try a reinstall of Analog Lab, and make sure you don’t have duplicates installed.

That said, then it’s strange if it’s only a soundpack you have isssues with. You should have isssues with all presets, if it’s about Analog Lab, i would assume.
I can btw not find a Arturia soundpack with that name. I only have a single preset with the name “Crickets”. Is it a third party soundbank you have? Does everything work using other presets, as it sound like that’s the case?

A soundbank does’nt show as an instrument.
I’m not sure i understand your issue.
I’m not familiar with MAC and Logic.

hello! can you screenshot this preset or bank please? where is it from?