About the Spark CDM/LE category

Here you can share and discuss everything around the Spark Creative Drum Machine! and the Expansion packs

_BEAT THE FUTURE

Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center. Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit and will get you hooked by its amazing ease-of-use and sonic possibilities.

Spark embeds vintage analog drum machines, sample based beatboxes and REX loop playback. Spark’s engine further allows you break through their sonic boundaries thanks to a highly tweakable controller.

With in-depth control over your sounds, an advanced loop mode and an XY touchpad with 8 real time effects, Spark will allow you to create unique beat experiments and constantly feed your creativity with innovative ideas.

Spark’s sonic power is nothing but huge, embedding three distinctive drum engines: analog synthesis, sampling and physical modeling. Thanks to the automations available on all parameters, every kit is very tunable and customizable, bringing a fun and complementary approach to sample browsing while making it more interactive and user friendly than similar products.

Incorporating a 16-step sequencer and 8 velocity-sensitive touch pads into a sturdy beat station, Spark is your weapon of choice to bring the best groove into your tracks whether you are working in the studio or performing on stage.

:mortar_board: If this is your first time using our products please check out our FAQ articles to setup your Spark 2 / iSpark and get started.

Any CDM users out there?

1 Like

I thought Arturia will update Spark to version 3 or create a new percussion instrument that expanded Spark. Today V Collection was updated with no percussion oriented instrument included. I am disappointed. Please create a successor to Spark :pray:t2: with a resizable GUI. Arturia are the best :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

2 Likes

À infinite vote for a Spark update!!!

2 Likes

I love SparkLE. I would be happy if they just updated it for Apple Silicon and Sonoma compatibility.

1 Like

Hello,

Just for you to know, we released a M1 compatible version of Spark on December 2022.
So it is Apple Silicon compatible.

It is not tested under Sonoma but I’m quite confident that it will work well on it. You should try :wink:

Cheers !

My bad. I forgot that even though I updated it and its fine on Venrura. I switch my wish list to a resizable GUI :slight_smile:

You are probably right - it will likely work on Sonoma. When Pigments is certified, I will upgrade.