April 26, 2024, 07:33:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Freezes while recording on sequencer  (Read 1200 times)

gminorcoles

• Apprentice
Freezes while recording on sequencer
« on: April 18, 2021, 01:39:32 am »
We tried to record some stuff using the sequencer and the polybrute froze while doing so. We had to turn the power on and off to get the keyboard to become responsive again.

mantrak

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Freezes while recording on sequencer
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 05:07:22 pm »
This happened to me recently. The panel froze completely, all controls unresponsive, but the keyboard still working, sound ok, leds and display still working. After powering off and back on, everything went normal again. I didn't find many such cases here, so I guess it is good idea to report it with some detail. I was playing with sequencer and mod matrix... 

larioso

Re: Freezes while recording on sequencer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2021, 08:22:53 pm »
If mod matrix is involved I suspect related to a bug I reported in video here
https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=108372.0

The first video handles how add amounts are not put back in original slot if deactivating final target and then activating in different order.

I had a freeze 3 times messing with mod matrix not noting how this was shifted around while working with mod matrix and suspect related to creating a loop for mod matrix under some circumstances. Add amounts become attached to different slot. But have not found a way to reproduce freeze yet.

But reported issue is confirmed by Arturia support, and most likely will be fixed in firmware update.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 10:33:00 pm by larioso »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines