May 06, 2024, 01:50:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Issue with faders in DAW mode  (Read 1693 times)

Sheriff_Bart

Issue with faders in DAW mode
« on: April 25, 2020, 11:37:23 pm »
Hi all,

I recently got the Keylab MkII and have been using it with Ableton Live. All the sudden today the faders no longer work correctly in DAW mode. Instead of controlling the track volume, there is a loud screeching sound, and the pitch of what is being played changes. This happens whether I am using the controller in Ableton or in Analog Lab on its own. Before today, the faders were working as intended in DAW mode. I still have Live selected as my DAW on the keyboard. I've restarted my computer, the keylab, Ableton, and Analog Lab. Nothing works. Any ideas? Much appreciated!

LBH

Re: Issue with faders in DAW mode
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 12:13:01 am »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Have you looked for answers in the forum? Similar questions is not uncommon.

It could perhaps be a feedback between Live and your Controller caused by in and out settings. (With Analog Lab in Standalone mode you don't need the controller in DAW mode, so i'm not sure how to understand this.)
Please post a screenshot of your Keylab MKII setup in Live's Preferences.
Which OS do you use?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 12:15:26 am by LBH »

Sheriff_Bart

Re: Issue with faders in DAW mode
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 05:24:12 pm »
Thanks for the reply. I found an older post that solved my issues (https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=94503.msg154683#msg154683)

It was an issue with the MIDI port settings in Live. I'm not sure what happened though, as they were different from when I initially set it up.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines