Sticky Minilab (original "mkI") knobs - replacement suggestions?

The sticky vulcanized rubber knobs on my OG Minilab continue to degrade. Can anyone recommend replacement pots that they’ve bought and love?

1 Like

have you seen the djtechtools knobs?

1 Like

Hello,

I have the same problem with an Arturia BeatStep Pro and its knobs, they get sticky and collect dust.

When they are new they feel soft and pleasant to the touch, but as time goes by they become sticky.

Does Arturia sell a kit to replace them?

Cheers
Joniuz

(I’m in same situation - all the knobs and sliders on my miniBrute are horrible to touch now.)
What would be useful is :
(a) anyone to provide information about what type to buy eg. spindle diameter and length, and which orientation
(b) links to suppliers where knobs and sliders can be purchased

I used Rubbling alcohol 70% proof/Strength and it cleaned the knobs perfectly. If u use 100% proof it will strip all the rubber off them, 70% just takes the sticky bits off.

Hey all!

You might want to take a look at this thread… https://forum.arturia.com/t/solved-what-to-do-about-the-sticky-knobs/4177

do you have a good ruler, or better yet a caliber to measure the size of the post? If you look on somewhere like. aliexpress you can find all sorts of options that might work if Arturia doesn’t offer a replacement or costs too much.