[Feature Request] A collection of Feature Requests

I would like to second your number 2 here: Disconnecting the ADSR envelope from the VCA. This would also be a game changer for being able to use one envelope per oscillator like you can with multitimbral synths or partial-based patches etc. I NEED this. I joined the forum just to request this. Haha.

1 Like

Round-Robin preferably with a filter for the selection of the oscillators.

1 Like

another request especially for pads would be to increase the attack time and change its behavior - as it is right now even when i have it on maximum setting, the sound is immediately there when i press a key as if it wouldn’t start at zero but had an offset already.

its even more noticeable with chords, where it can sound like note stealing.

Regarding the statement about the “Attack Time”: This doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the value itself, even if an even longer time would certainly not interfere with it. This is a behaviour that sometimes occurs and, according to my feeling (someone would have to investigate this more closely), it is a bug, because I have already tried all the settings for “Voice → Poly Allocation” and “Voice → Poly Steal Mode” and “Envelope → Retrig Mode” (Reset / Continue) and I think I have noticed different behaviours there (that is, sometimes like this and sometimes like that with the same setting).

1 Like

thank you for the reply - i have a similar experience, sometimes the attack fades in smoothly and sometimes it doesn’t. hopefully a future update can solve this

What do you mean HOPEFULLY? This is probably a bug and I intend to return the instrument, if Arturia will not solve this. And I recommend to do this to every owener as well so it will become an eyeopener for Arturia. There are just too many bugs in this instrument. It’s nice when Arturia adds some new features (new oscillator, new effect), but all this should come second. The first priority should always be to correct existing errors so that the product works properly for every buyer!

2 Likes