April 16, 2024, 09:24:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Randomnly losing authorizations  (Read 1290 times)

jackn2mpu

Randomnly losing authorizations
« on: December 07, 2019, 11:43:12 pm »
Been having a problem lately with V Collection 6 - it randomnly loses authorizations for various instruments. Doesn't always happen to the same plugin. I'll open a plugin that I previously used and it'll say it's not authorized on my computer. But if I check with ASC it says everything is authorized. So I put my daw computer online and authorize it. All plugins are up to date via ASC.

OSX 10.13.6
mid 2012 Mac Pro cheesegrater

both standalone and in Pro Tools 2019.6
Anybody else seeing this?
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

Neural

Re: Randomnly losing authorizations
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 05:06:09 am »
I'm not sure it's completely related, but with the latest update to Pigments, I have a similar situation where the ASC and the website both state that Pigments is licensed and authorized for my machine, but when I open Pigments it states the product is "not activated on this computer", and will only run in Demo mode.   
Have tried multiple methods, including complete uninstall/reinstall, and so on, but nothing is resolving this issue, and it is highly annoying.

jackn2mpu

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 12:43:19 pm »
I think it is related. The reason I say that is it not only happens with Pigments 2 but also Analog Lab 4 and other synths. Usually I can straighten things out by authorizing via that little popup window that comes up and says the plugin isn't authorized on my computer (which like you say both ASC and my account say it's authorized).

Then things are okay until the next update and Analog Lab 4 loses it's authorization.

Are you on a Mac or Winbox? And what operating system?
musicman691
Qapla!
MacPro 2012 cheesgrater
OSX 10.13.6
3.46 GHz hex core cpu
48 gig ram

Neural

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 02:44:17 pm »
It *might* be related.   I'm not sure.   The issue I have been having has been resolved, but was related to a change I made to my account.  I used the Arturia website to change my e-mail address.  Apparently the reg code is somehow tied to that(?)  I'm not sure what happened, but support mentioned that there was a difference in the e-mail used, and reverting to the old one fixed the problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines