March 29, 2024, 01:33:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [SOLVED] Keyboard seems disconnected since update  (Read 1142 times)

fredjefreek

[SOLVED] Keyboard seems disconnected since update
« on: December 07, 2019, 08:16:27 pm »
I've recently updated my Matrixbrute to the newest firmware.. but since then, my keyboard since to be disconnected?
There is no response at all from the keys. However mod weel and side buttons are still working..
First thought there was something wrong with my cables or monitors, but as I played a sequence, I noticed it's just the keyboard.
Anyone had an issue like this?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 09:21:34 am by Edouard_Arturia »

clos820

• Apprentice
Re: Keyboard seems disconnected since update
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 09:08:07 pm »
Do you have “local” control enabled? In midi control center under device tab look for local control and make sure it’s on.
If that is On and still no keyboard play, do you have midi sync ON and either Arpeggiator ON or Sequencer enables? If so you need an external start command before they will play.
If local control is ON, then OFF arp, and turn OFF sequence and just play a patch without arp or sequencer on. Any change?

DrJustice

• Super Doc
  • Administrator
Re: Keyboard seems disconnected since update
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2019, 09:18:36 pm »
What clos820 says - but adding that now we can set the system parameters on the synth itself, no need to fire up MCC for that anymore:

• Press PRESET+SEQ+MOD to enter the system settings mode
  • In the bottom row there are two lit buttons for local off and on, press the one to the right, or alternatively, use the sequencer section < and > arrows and browse until you see "Locl" displayed in the sequencer display, then use the preset < and > arrows to select "On"
  • Press any of PRESET, SEQ or MOD to exit the system settings mode

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines