April 18, 2024, 06:31:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Midi Sync not working for me after update  (Read 13268 times)

dm

• Apprentice
Re: Midi Sync not working for me after update
« Reply #45 on: July 31, 2020, 04:17:42 am »
It should be so easy to fix...

I know I don’t get it? All that that time for these great updates and it just doesn’t play well with others

dm

• Apprentice
« Reply #46 on: July 31, 2020, 04:22:16 am »
I had to switch my workflow to accommodate the way it functions in v2.0.1.  Would like to see a MCC option that toggles between requiring SSC vs old way.

Yep, same here? I don’t use daw’s just hardware. Please Edwardo! Just add a slave, master clock option

clos820

• Apprentice
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2020, 05:27:48 am »
Unfortunately still no traction or word from Arturia as to whether they will fix this as they promised. Its sad. I use my Brute less now, because i need to do work-arounds to get the midi sync to behave with my other hardware synths. So Its less inspiring, than it used to be..I don't think they realize how "sucky" this is. The support ticket was closed long ago with no resolution...so if anyone else cares about this issue please open support tickets...maybe if they get enough of them they will give it some consideration. As of now its seems hopeless. 

dm

• Apprentice
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2020, 04:01:43 pm »
Will place another support ticket  ???

Would love to keep the Matrixbrute as my alpha synth but can’t do it because of this midi sync issue :'(

clos820

• Apprentice
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2021, 09:36:52 pm »
This is solved!!!! in V 2.0.2 Firmware.  Thank you Arturia, it took much too long BUT you came back and fixed it and that means a lot to us all. Only advise, for Arturia on these issues, be transparent, communicate more, and the wait will not feel like an eternity.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines