March 28, 2024, 05:18:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Fix graphics issues/freezing on multi-monitor setups on Windows  (Read 1348 times)

TheAndyMac

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Fix graphics issues/freezing on multi-monitor setups on Windows
« on: September 13, 2019, 04:37:38 pm »
As I have reported at length, there are critical issues when using much of the Arturia software on multi-monitor setups (on Windows at least) - with the plugins freezing if you move them and close them on the secondary monitor. In addition, the plugins don't scale properly when using HiDPI monitors (at least in Cubase with the HiDPI setting on). These issues really needs to be addressed in the current release before moving on with more modules - I understand that it may be some underlying issues in the graphics libraries being used, but surely you have the ability to work with the developers of those libraries to get this issue fixed once and for all.

Suntower

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Fix graphics issues/freezing on multi-monitor setups on Windows
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 01:58:30 am »
This is a truly terrible problem. Makes me regret ever upgrading to V7.

As I have reported at length, there are critical issues when using much of the Arturia software on multi-monitor setups (on Windows at least) - with the plugins freezing if you move them and close them on the secondary monitor. In addition, the plugins don't scale properly when using HiDPI monitors (at least in Cubase with the HiDPI setting on). These issues really needs to be addressed in the current release before moving on with more modules - I understand that it may be some underlying issues in the graphics libraries being used, but surely you have the ability to work with the developers of those libraries to get this issue fixed once and for all.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines