March 28, 2024, 07:03:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Here comes the Vintage Pack !  (Read 13269 times)

Didz@dron

Here comes the Vintage Pack !
« on: May 16, 2005, 11:02:22 am »
Isn't it a great piece of news ?  :wink:  :twisted:  :P
Thanks for considering Storm users too  :D
d(*O*)b

JoeFranko

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
:( It is great, but...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 11:13:08 am »
I just got the email from Arturia and would love to buy this. I own three of Arturia's programs, plus the upgrades. But this web site is extremely frustrating, and it isn't the first time. It took me two weeks to authorize Storm3 the first time. Finally had tech support give me the unlock code. Never was able to log on and get it unlocked. There's no excuse for that.

And now when I try to buy the Vintage Collection Upgrade offer, the site tells me one of my licenses is not valid, but of course it doesn't tell me which one! Now I know I have registered them all, so there's obviously a problem, a problem that would be a lot easier to fix if the damn thing told me which one it didn't like! Seems simple enough to me. "Hey, buddy, your Storm3 registration isn't here!" But I get no information.

This is a matter of simple design and respect for users! If they know which one is the problem, they should let me know! My suspicion is that since I had so much problem with registering the Storm3, that that is the problem...but the site certainly hasn't given me any idea!

UGH.
KG6RUS

JoeFranko

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
More info
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 11:18:57 am »
Hum, tried to enter each license number by itself, thinking I could see which one it didn't like that way. Turns out it doesn't like any of them! The form itself must have a problem!
KG6RUS

Didz@dron

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2005, 12:58:17 pm »
There must be a problem with the registration process. Anyhow, one thing is sure, the arturia team has to take into account that their website in general needs much more attention  :?
d(*O*)b

doubt

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2005, 04:45:23 pm »
Yes, as I pointed out some days ago this site requires a different approach, it seems I'm not the only one saying that...
anyway I'm sure they will help about the registration process... just ask them...

JoeFranko

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Native Instruments does it right
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2005, 08:28:27 pm »
I wish registration on this site could be like the NI site. There, using just one username and password, I can log onto the site and see all my registrations. I am in complete control of each of them, and can deactivate any of them so that I can activate any of them on a new computer. If there's a problem with updates, upgrade, or registrations I know immediately what the problem is. If I forget a license number I can simply log on and look it up.

Definitely a better system. It's more responsive to users who have paid for the licenses and would like more control over the licenses.

Arturia is taking a hint from NI, copying the idea of NI Complete. Since I owned four of their products, I paid a greatly reduced fee for a complete collection of most of their products. Since Arturia is copying this idea, why doesn't Arturia also copy the ease and usefulness of NI's registration management system?  :roll:

Joe
KG6RUS

Didz@dron

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2005, 04:18:27 am »
Damn, on my side, I can't afford the pack just now and it's a limited offer  :(  :(  :(  :(
May God hear me and help me sell my hardware units !  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
d(*O*)b

Anonymous

Vintage pack...
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2005, 08:27:07 am »
Hello Joe,

Just in order to help you, tell me what licence number you use to register for the vintage pack, I will see what happens...
Send them to support@arturia.com to the attention of  Sylvain
Best regards.

f.massara

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2005, 09:05:50 am »
Regarding the Pack: great offer, I hope many will join in, these products (and their updates) really are really worth any music lover's interest.

Regarding the registration process: just some month ago, since I had a similar problem (luckily solved in a few hours), I suggested to the support guys to adopt a unique database driven system like the one FXpansion or NI are using. They agreed with me and I'm sure that sooner or later (hopefully sooner!) they will make it real.

Anonymous

Vintage pack...
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2005, 06:05:54 am »
Hello,

The web page regarding the Vintage collection for Arturia users works better know, it was a bug for people registered before the 15th of January 2005...
Take care...

Sylvain - ARTURIA

JoeFranko

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Sylvain comes to the rescue!
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2005, 06:29:21 am »
Sylvain has again come to my rescue. Last time I had a problem Sylvain was also the person who came to my rescue and helped out. You have much too much work to do, Sylvain, and I am greatful that you're with Arturia. I have order the Vintage Collection and look forward to getting the products I don't currently have. :lol:

Joe
KG6RUS

Didz@dron

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2005, 07:49:16 am »
Cool lucky Joe  8) Here, I need 149€ more to buy the pack  :?
Any donation will be appreciated :mrgreen:
Anyway, those guys at Arturia (Frederic, Sylvain, Nicolas, Fabrice, Jean-Michel ...) are really cool  :D
d(*O*)b

GeeBee

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2005, 10:34:23 am »
I bought CS80V few days ago so now I have all the vintage synth.
But it's a good news for those who want all the synths.
Hope they will go on making vintage clones (Synthi AKS for example :P)
be creative

Bruksarn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Native Instruments does it right
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 12:23:24 am »
Quote from: "JoeFranko"
I wish registration on this site could be like the NI site. :roll: Joe

Please avoid the Ni registration system. Very frustating when you run out of posibilities to register. I have downloaded key generators for Ni complete, Reaktor 5 and more from the Internet to avoid the regsitration trouble.

mkastrup

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • http://www.synthtronic.com
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2005, 07:55:23 pm »
Just a first quick post to tell the world that one more Vintage Collection owner is out there  :wink:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines