April 16, 2024, 06:42:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 7390 times)

kinetic

Wish List
« on: August 22, 2003, 10:10:07 am »
Hi All,

I'm a new user (purchased yesterday in fact).  Naturally the sound of the Mg Modular is awesome and can't wait to get into it.  Two things immediately struck me though:

The GUI - The interface is too small!  I have a two monitor set up running Cubase SX, Wavelab etc and have the resolution appropriately set for these applications.  However the Mg's panel is hard to read and you don't appear to be able to maximise the windows.  Could be a big job for those talented programmers to make the interface larger and more legible, but I hope they do!

Audio Input - now wouldn't it be just great to be able to route external audio through the Mg, and particularly those fantastic filters - Put this on the top of my wish list!

I read an earlier thread about having AM inputs to enable ring modulation - yes that would be cool too.

Any comments?

Best wishes

8)

dzy88p

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Wish List
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2003, 03:27:17 pm »
Yes, we're all waiting to be able to route signals through MMV.  It's on the way.  Check out the thread called "Sample & Hold" - which I'm sure many of us are also eager to obtain.

kinetic

Wish List
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2003, 12:27:35 pm »
Thanks dzy88p.  I'll check the thread out.
 :lol:

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines