March 29, 2024, 12:49:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Most V Collection 7 Instruments are missing preview sounds (NKS)  (Read 2095 times)

intergalactic

• Apprentice
Most V Collection 7 Instruments are missing preview sounds (NKS)
« on: November 22, 2019, 09:49:34 am »
Hello,

Most of my V Collection 7 instruments won't preview correctly in the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol browser. Arp 2600 V3 and CS-80 V3 are two of the culprits. I've noticed that the instruments that successfully preview their sounds, such as the CZ V all have sound preview files in their preset folders and the instruments that don't preview with a mouse hover in the KK browser seem to be missing them. I would appreciate any help in finding a way to get all my instruments to preview correctly in KK. I'm using Windows 10 and all the instruments are updated. I've tried uninstalling and installing Arp 2600 and KK and lots of rescanning Komplete Kontrol. Thanks!

The CZ V preview path is C:\ProgramData\Arturia\CZ V\Third Party\Native Instruments\presets\.previews and then .nksf sound files.

The Arp 2600 V3 path is C:\ProgramData\Arturia\ARP 2600 V3\Third Party\Native Instruments\presets\PAResources and has no .nksf sound files.

intergalactic

• Apprentice
Re: Most V Collection 7 Instruments are missing preview sounds (NKS)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 08:11:26 pm »
I found the solution here:

https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005154789-I-Cannot-Find-the-Native-Browser-Preview-Library-for-KOMPLETE-KONTROL

I was confused that some V Collection 7 instruments' program data folders had .nskf files and some didn't. The solution didn't change that fact. The Native Access Preview Library wasn't automatically added to my Native Access and I had to hunt it down.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 08:36:09 pm by intergalactic »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines