March 29, 2024, 10:02:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Show the keyboard and the monitor screen in the same window  (Read 3305 times)

vcs3

Show the keyboard and the monitor screen in the same window
« on: September 09, 2017, 01:03:18 am »
It will be great to have both the keyboard and the "monitor" side by side on the screen.

LBH

Re: Show the keyboard and the monitor screen in the same window
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 01:41:14 am »
It will be great to have both the keyboard and the "monitor" side by side on the screen.
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

To me - Only if it's an individual option as it also can take to much workspace better used for other things.
I would like to able to use QWERTY keyboard with the standalone applications, so a keyboard in many is'nt needed. If one is a place without a keyboard, then it will help when on the SCR.

For a lot of reasons high resolution screens still is'nt to good for music production as many applications get to small. Even when using normal Full HD 1920x1080 pixels many applications is very small, but i would say this is a standard resolution today on PC's. Also many still use screens down to at least 1366x768 pixels. Actually Arturias applications lowest resolution can be to big - especially in some DAWs using a 1366x768 screen. The bottom panel vanish, and thats also why it's a bad place to have displays and anything else. Arturia have'nt taking the DAW's plugin window size into account.

SkyWriter

• Apprentice
Re: Show the keyboard and the monitor screen in the same window
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 11:35:52 pm »
Many folks these days use 2 monitors, or very large ones. I use 2 cinema displays, so screen space isn’t an issue while programming SyncV. However, like @LBH I also have issues with small character sizes. There is a limit to desk space such as two SyncV windows; a 80% window size side-by-side looks like my limit.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines