March 28, 2024, 10:03:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Accidentally misplaced folder and now Analog Lab won't open  (Read 1322 times)

ctyler5

Accidentally misplaced folder and now Analog Lab won't open
« on: November 12, 2019, 04:25:30 pm »
I accidentally moved a folder relating to Analog Lab somewhere other than the original location, and now Analog Lab, ASC, and the midi center won't open. The folder that was moved is just named 'Arturia' and contains the folders Presets, Samples and the software folders. Does anyone know the original location so I can use it in my DAW again? Thanks.

LBH

Re: Accidentally misplaced folder and now Analog Lab won't open
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:23:14 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

That depend on your OS.

On Windows i would believe the Arturia folder you mention should be in the hidden folder ProgramData.
On a MAC in the Library.

I guess it's here:
OSX: /Library/
WIN: C:\ProgramData\

You can try that.

ctyler5

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 09:09:26 pm »
Thanks it worked!  :) But now there's another problem: When I open my project back up, the tracks with Analog Lab are the same preset whereas before, they were all different instruments. Can this be fixed or is it more of a Reaper problem?

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 10:36:53 pm »
Thanks it worked!  :)
Good.

But now there's another problem: When I open my project back up, the tracks with Analog Lab are the same preset whereas before, they were all different instruments. Can this be fixed or is it more of a Reaper problem?
Yes that information is stored with your DAW project files. But if you somehow have messed up paths or saved a project with wrong paths, then the project might not have the correct paths or something like that. If so, then perhaps it show a warning about that - perhaps not. 
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 11:03:22 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines