March 29, 2024, 01:09:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Using MKII AUX pedal in Analog Lab 4  (Read 2599 times)

Voxfort

• Apprentice
Using MKII AUX pedal in Analog Lab 4
« on: October 05, 2019, 04:51:36 pm »
Hi,

I am trying to use the AUX pedal input with Analog Lab 4.
I can assign the pedal to a midi control in the stand-alone version of an instrument. E.g. assign AUX 1 to Rotator on/off on the B-3.
That works all fine.
When I use the exact same sound in Analog Lab 4, the AUX assigned features is not working.
Neither with the Generic MIDI controller mapping or with the Keylab MKII mapping.

Can anyone help me with this or give directions in where to search for an solution.
The manual is useless on this issue.

//John

LBH

Re: Using MKII AUX pedal in Analog Lab 4
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2019, 10:00:40 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I don't have a Arturia Controller, but the following works for me.
In B3 i in example can set the Leslie/ Rotor speed and the Brake to be controlled by my X/Y pad. Then when i open Analog Lab, then it work the same without doing anything else, if everything else is in order.

Which OS and DAW do you use?

Which midi CC have you set in B3 for the parameter you wish to control? By default leslie/ rotor speed is set to midi CC 1 (modwheel).
Are you sure it's not a midi CC that's reserved?
Have you mapped the midi CC you use for you AUX for a speciel DAW system?

Are your AUX using the same midi CC - in Analog Lab mode?

Also have you read Analog Labs manual from the bottom of page 41 and the top of page 42?

FYI. You have posted in a forum for a legacy Analog Lab. There is a forum for the current Analog Lab 4 higher up the forum page.

LBH

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 10:46:57 pm »
This topic is now in Analog Lab 4 forum here: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=95681.msg159514#new

Voxfort

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 10:49:39 pm »
Thank you for your answer. Sorry for choosing the wrong category. I will try to find the right one.

I do not use a DAW, I use the Concert Mode in Analog 4 and perform Live.
I do not set the parameter. I connect the pedal to the Keylab Controller and get the default CC for the AUX.
I assign the AUX pedal by going to assign mode and push the pedal. It works fine in the stand-alone version.
I have read the manual from top to bottom, but it does not give much help on the AUX input connection to the Analog Lab 4.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines