March 28, 2024, 10:32:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Anyone know where I can find the VS factory presets  (Read 2833 times)

e13lad

• Apprentice
Anyone know where I can find the VS factory presets
« on: November 09, 2019, 12:47:17 pm »
There were some really nice patches on the VS but I was a bit disapointed that these haven't made their way to Arturias vst.

I have searched high and low and only found the systex files for these but there seems to be no way to import these.

Reading though posts on here it seems an older version of the VS had the factory presets but they have been removed.

LBH

Re: Anyone know where I can find the VS factory presets
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2019, 01:50:44 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Don't you have presets with names that start with ProVS + two numbers in the Factory Bank?

I can see in the release notes, that they should have been added in the latest update. I'm not sure if this is it, but i think so.
I've had the ones in reply #9 by Edouard_Arturia in this thread: https://forum.arturia.com/index.php?topic=87677.0

Is that the presets you search?

e13lad

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2019, 03:06:47 pm »
Hi and thank you.

I had looked through the forum posts and had not seen that link as I must have assumed the link was just a user signature.  I may have been blind for looking but yes those are the patches I was looking for and I feel somewhat embarrassed that they were right where you said and I had looked there before but just missed that post.

Thank you so much

LBH

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2019, 09:20:05 pm »
Your welcome.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines