April 18, 2024, 01:30:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: ACS 2.0 Causing Core MIDI Errors in Logic after installation of Plugins  (Read 1137 times)

Pimp Daddy Nash

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Testing my MacBook Pro on Catalina, and noticed that after updating to ASC 2.0 I get this error (see Attachment) when launching Logic Pro (10.4.7). A restart makes everything work, but this is a problem that needs to be fixed.

Am currently updating a Mojave system, so will see if this issue is there as well - will update as I know more.

-UPDATE- The same issue does not happen on my Mojave (10.14.6) system, so it's (yet another) Catalina problem...

-UPDATE 2- Even after the restart, I have seen the Core MIDI error pop up after launching Logic again. Quitting and relaunching Logic seems to solve this. Might be another Catalina issue, but I did not see this when testing 10.15 before installing ASC and my V Collection plugins...
« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 01:25:24 pm by Pimp Daddy Nash »

marie_arturia

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
Re: ACS 2.0 Causing Core MIDI Errors in Logic after installation of Plugins
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2019, 02:40:19 pm »
Hi!

I think it's more related to the vcollection instruments you installed than the ASC.
Did you report this to the support ? If not, I suggest you to do so, and if you did, could you please send me the support ticket number?

Best,
Marie

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines