March 29, 2024, 08:47:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: M-Audio Code 49 with Analog Lab 4  (Read 1854 times)

rasmusviking

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
M-Audio Code 49 with Analog Lab 4
« on: October 30, 2019, 06:26:44 pm »
Has anyone got experience of using AL4 with the Code 49? Although keyboard and wheels work perfectly, including after touch, I can't get AL4 to recognise all the faders and knobs. When I'm in MIDI Learn mode, I'm unable to assign some of the faders, the software just won't respond to them whichever parameter I try to assign. I know they work, as they can control my DAW (Reaper) in Mackie mode, and the display indicates that data is being sent out.
Any help with this is appreciated, and if anyone has made a AL4 preset for the Code and is willing to share this, that would be fantastic too!

Cheers,
Erik

LBH

Re: M-Audio Code 49 with Analog Lab 4
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 07:07:47 pm »
I don't know about your controller. But are you saying, that you can assign some?
Are the controls you can't assign using midi CCs that's reserved in AL4? You cant assign reserved midi CCs.
Which midi CCs can't you assign?

What do you mean by "a AL4 preset for the Code"? Do you mean a MIDi config? if so, then that still require you use AL4 valid midi CCs on your controller.

Cheers

rasmusviking

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2019, 07:48:38 pm »
THanks for your reply, LBH. The CC numbers were the key, once I changed these to pure "Controller xx" numbers, everything could be assigned. Regarding presets, the Code series allows you to set up presets on the actual keyboard for DAWs and VSTs with mappings for all faders, knobs etc, and this was just me trying a shot to see if there already was one made. Or maybe this will be the first one, and I will definitely share once perfected!

LBH

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2019, 08:06:57 pm »
Your welcome rasmusviking. I'm glad you got it working.

So the preset was'nt about AL4 as such, but a controller thing.

Cheers

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines