March 19, 2024, 07:05:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia Software Center crashes on startup  (Read 1642 times)

Bastiani.

Arturia Software Center crashes on startup
« on: October 29, 2019, 09:07:57 pm »
Hey so i recently changed laptop, I'm on win10 now. I've tried installing ASC but it crashes every time i try to start it windows pop up " Arturia Software Center" has stopped working immediately. I've tried contacting support but they're very slow and kind of unhelpful so far. I've tried downlaoding standalone plugins but when i click on them after install nothing at all happens. I've uninstalled and re-installed many times.

Anybody have a solution?

LBH

Re: Arturia Software Center crashes on startup
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 11:07:17 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I and many others are running Arturias software on a Windows 10 PC.

At first hand, it look like your issue is about your system or your PC. If so, then what do you exspect Arturia support can do? Perhaps a system and PC support is what you need, unless you can handle that yourself.

Just some thoughts about what you can look at.

Is it a new Windows 10 PC? Or is the Windows 10 for an older Windows version?
Have you updated Windows 10 fully?
Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of ASC? Are you sure you have uninstalled and restarted your PC before a new install of ASC? Are you using default install?
Are you using a administrator account on your PC, to run the software?
Have you checked for virus on your PC? Are you sure your PC is clean and safe?
After a virusscan that found no issues - have you tried to run a sfc/scannow in Windows prompt to check and if possible repair corrupt system files? If you are uncertain about something, then don't delete it.
You can also try to run Windows diskcleanup also for systemfiles. Be sure not to delete files that Windows need or use to find and fix issues and such.
Are your GPU drivers and anything else like that updated?

Perhaps a reset of you system can help, unless you have other software running that actually is causing this issue, or you have an issue with your PC components.
It's impossible to tell, just like that. Nothing can be ruled out, with the availble informations.

I hope you get it fixed.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 11:29:53 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines