March 29, 2024, 03:47:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 4 not showing all Minilab mkII faders or pads  (Read 1062 times)

christone21

Analog Lab 4 not showing all Minilab mkII faders or pads
« on: October 19, 2019, 08:33:43 am »

I'm new to all this so..... anyway.... started the first of the tutorials but Analog Lab 4 displayed 'keyboard' is only showing 14 faders - should be 16 - and it doesn't show any of the pads.....  also won't let me get past 'presets 1' - page 23 I think- in the tutorial.....
any help greatly appreciated
Chris
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:43:55 am by christone21 »

LBH

Re: Analog Lab 4 not showing all Minilab mkII faders or pads
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 01:43:28 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

About the layout, then there is an explanation in your controllers manual section "3.3. Using the Encoders".
You can read this:"
You’ll notice that the virtual MiniLab MkII has only 14 encoders (two rows of 7) instead of 16
like the physical keyboard. This is because encoders 1 and 9 are reserved for other functions
within Analog Lab Lite:
• Encoder 1: Filter Results list by selecting characteristics (scroll and click to select)
• Shift + encoder 1: Master Volume parameter
• Encoder 9: preset selection within the Results list (scroll and click to select)."

Pads is not shown for any controllers. But they'll work. You can also read more about this in the controller manual.

In step 23 of the tutorial you shall click the little "wheel" in the lower toolbar left of the MIDI controller selector, to move on.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 01:53:32 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines