March 28, 2024, 10:55:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: BEATSTEP PRO SLAVE??? playing in a middle of the sequence PLEASE PLEASE HELP  (Read 1121 times)

Ingrinator

• Apprentice
Hello, I ASK AGAIN... as no one replied to me... :'( :'(

I am playing with my beatstep pro on Ableton. I am looping 4 bars on ableton and put my BeatStep Pro on "USB" so when I press "play" on Ableton my BeatStep Pro plays at the same time. EXCEPT when I do that (I of course would like the BeatStep Pro to play at the beggining of its sequence), my BeatStep Pro starts in the middle on its sequence so it kind of tricky to write the melody... I also noticed that wherever I move the cursor on ableton I see my sequencer bar on the BeatStep Pro moving too...

please can someone help me, I don't know what to do

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Hi please make sure in ableton preferences /midi / midi clock type set to pattern and not song.
i have added an attachment picture.
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Ingrinator

• Apprentice
Hey! this seemed to work but now I've got the same problem again, I have a beat in 12/8, I set up my BSP in triplets and eight notes, I counted where to put my Laststep, put it as USB and when I press play on Ableton, the BSP starts only maybe 1 or 2 beats later which makes it impossible to have a set pattern.

I change from Pattern to song but it doesn't seem to change anything

If you could help me again please

thank you

Ingrinator

• Apprentice
hello hello? please anyone?  :'(

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines