April 19, 2024, 05:14:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: High Pass & Low Pass Filter callouts not in Hz or KHz  (Read 1895 times)

DrRhythm2030

• Apprentice
High Pass & Low Pass Filter callouts not in Hz or KHz
« on: June 15, 2021, 06:12:00 am »
When turning the knob for the High Pass or Low Pass filters, the callouts are not appearing as Hz or KHz, but instead are displaying decimals. For example, if I turn the High Pass Filter to 80Hz, the callout dispays "0.388". With that in mind, I have two questions:

What does  "0.388" mean?

And, if the knob is turned to 80Hz, are you actually high passing at 80, or 388Hz?

I am assuming that the callout is simply incorrect, but could you please confirm?

I should mention that this problem is not occurring with Comp FET-76, incidentally.

Thanks in advance for your assistance on this one.

DrRhythm2030

• Apprentice
Re: High Pass & Low Pass Filter callouts not in Hz or KHz
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 10:58:28 pm »
When turning the knob for the High Pass or Low Pass filters, the callouts are not appearing as Hz or KHz, but instead are displaying decimals. For example, if I turn the High Pass Filter to 80Hz, the callout dispays "0.388". With that in mind, I have two questions:

What does  "0.388" mean?

And, if the knob is turned to 80Hz, are you actually high passing at 80, or 388Hz?

I am assuming that the callout is simply incorrect, but could you please confirm?

I should mention that this problem is not occurring with Comp FET-76, incidentally.

Thanks in advance for your assistance on this one.
I just installed the latest version, and this is still a problem.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines